Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Life Goes On ...

It hurts like I’d imagine ripping duck take off my pubic area would. Oh wait, I guess that pretty much sums up waxing. Hmm, never mind. Scratch that thought.

It hurt, and I cried. It hurts and it’s going to for a good while longer. It’s only just begun …

This Usher cd knocks. I’m still stuck on that Hootie & the Blowfish cd, too. It’s Hootie in the car, Usher in the crib …

Not doing things that I’ve grown accustomed to doing for years now, is going to be extremely difficult. Breaking habits and steering clear of “the norm” will take some time to adjust to.

It’s going to be interesting and probably painful still, to see where things are in a few days/weeks/months …

I’m not mad; I just have nothing to say. Well there’s plenty that I’d like to say (most of which has already been said a few times already), but I’m tired of speaking only to have my words blocked by that invisible wall in front of your ears.

July 17th can’t come soon enough …

OT of that Pens game last night was crazy insane. I don’t even really watch hockey (which explains why I skipped all three periods of regulation), but sudden death, triple overtime, one game away from elimination in the Stanley Cup Finals! Yeah, those triple OT periods were rather entertaining.

Sex and the City was a really good movie. Yeah, I can stand to see that a few more times. I hope a few people I know take the time to see it too. One site said of the flick: “[I]t’s the perfect movie to possibly refresh your relationships with your girlfriends…” Ain’t that the truth? But yes, very good movie.

I’m so drained …

“Oh, but life goes on
And before too long
You figure out you're right where you belong …”

“Cinderella made me realize that I can’t trust white people. White people can’t even trust white people.” Lol! Sharee is too dang funny … and can break down a Disney flick like no one else. Really. Talk to her when you’re feeling down.

It hurt. It still does. There's nothing to compare it to.

I’m so ready to bounce back to reality in a month in a half. I miss hanging out with the family and friends who really know and appreciate me …

July 17th can’t come soon enough. But until then, it’s back to life, back to reality …

No comments:

Post a Comment